skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just For Kicks
Me blogging about me.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
School's Out!
Today was the last day of school. No more school! Whooo-Hooo!
Mom took us to Pizza Hut for lunch, and then we went to see
Prince Caspian
.
HURRAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Daniel
I'm a soccer-playin', video-game lovin', cub scoutin' maniac. I'm a little brother, Christian, fourth-grader.
View my complete profile
What is your favorite part of a cow?
Me and Stuff I Do
I love soccer
My Blog List
mixin' it up
The Year in Review
14 years ago
Greenbeans
Flying Squirrels...
15 years ago
ferdlings
Practice Post
15 years ago
Tighty Whitey
Profiles in Cuteness
alcohol and pork fueled madness
I am a monkey
I am a Bear Scout
This is the day I joined my church
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(10)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Garlic Man!
School's Out!
School's Almost Out!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Kyle!
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
My Favorite Video Game
Ben's Bonehead Play
Iron Man
Here I Am
No comments:
Post a Comment