Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ben's Bonehead Play

Today it was thunderstorming. Ben decided to go outside and play. When he came in, he looked like he had taken a shower with his clothes on. Mom was very mad. I told him I had made a brand new blog, but Mom wouldn't let him get on the carpet to see it. She made him dry off and change clothes. I sure hope he never makes another play like that again.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, soccer guy, my 3 year old daughter is going to start city soccer tomorrow. What do you think- does she need shin guards? She (and maybe other kids) has cleats that were handed down from a friend. What do you think?

Daniel said...

Yes, she needs shin guards because I did.

Daniel said...

Ok, this is actually Ben. I was outside playing baseball, it was fun. I don't see anything wrong with going outside while it's raining.

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

Nice blog, by the way!