I went to Dollywood today and road the Tennessee Tornado! Here is a video of my experience (and please don't make fun of me - it is really funny though):
You're awesome! I don't think I rode my first big rollercoaster until I was almost an adult. You rock on the soccer field! Thanks for asking me to come see you play. Hope you had a great fall break. See you on Monday.
4 comments:
Awesome! You bossed that tornado. Great job, young D!
My first video!
You da MAN!
I would'a been squealing like a 5 year old cheerleader!
You're awesome! I don't think I rode my first big rollercoaster until I was almost an adult. You rock on the soccer field! Thanks for asking me to come see you play. Hope you had a great fall break. See you on Monday.
Love u!
Mrs. C
Post a Comment