Today was the annual Teacher Vs. Students kickball game at my school. The PTA raises money by selling roster slots to students, who take on the teachers in a kickball game. This year, not many teachers could play, but they still beat us. Last year, the students won handily. I got to bat/kick lead-off, and also pitched in the first inning because I signed up first. We played five innings. I got on base every time, but never scored a run. It was fun, though, even if we lost.

This is how my team chose a pitcher. They fought each other for the ball. Then one of the teachers said I was the pitcher.

This is me on second the first time I kicked. Mrs. Bowen is a fifth grade teacher. She missed two easy outs because she dropped the ball. One time her sunglasses fell off.

This is me kicking.

This is Mrs. Scott. She is a really cool fourth grade teacher.

This is Mr. J. He was my second grade teacher, and now he teaches fourth grade. He is really cool. He is also very good at kickball.

This is me kicking the ball the second time. I kicked twice. I laid down a sweet bunt.
1 comment:
Stay away from Ms. Bowen on the filed. She'll bring your stats down.
Post a Comment