Ben and I pooled our money and bought the game Rock Band for the Wii. It was a special edition, which means we got drums. I like playing the drums. We've played Enter Sandman, Mississippi Queen, Roxanne, and 29 Fingers. Ben plays guitar. We can also use a microphone for singing. (There is a picture of the microphone above.) Now we just need Uncle Paul to come up and jam with us. Please Uncle Paul - come jam with us!!!!
Quote by @ChrisBrogan
13 years ago
3 comments:
I'm on it, D! I'm seriously jazzed about the ROCK!
I hope you can make it!
Oh man I LOVE Rock Band! Got to play on a staff retreat and I ACED the guitar- 96% was my highest! But I totally got booed off over and over on the drums. Never did try to sing- maybe next time. What kind of scores are you guys getting?
Post a Comment